THE CHIEF PRECEPTS OF THE CHURCH
- You shall attend holy mass on Sundays and holy days of obligation and to refrain from servile work.
- You shall confess your sins at least once a year (traditionally done during lent).
- You shall receive Holy communion at least once a year during the Easter season (known as Easter duty)
- You shall observe the days of fasting and abstinence
- You shall support your pastors and provide for the needs of the church according to your abilities and station in life.
- You shall obey the marriage laws of the church